New Agent Training
Unlock the Secrets of
New Real Estate Agent Success
You took the big plunge, went to real estate school, passed your exams, and your real estate license is hanging on your wall! Congratulations!
But now what?
Where will you find your first client?
How will you brand your business?
What brokerage will you work for?
Right now, you probably have more questions than answers…and your most urgent question is “Am I really going to make any money in this business?”
Being a real estate professional can be a highly rewarding and lucrative career choice—but going to real estate school doesn’t fully prepare you for the real world! What you need is a comprehensive program designed to give you the right tools and training to jumpstart your new real estate career.
Here at Realestatecoach.com, we’ve dedicated our business to helping YOU, the new real estate agent, to become the best agent possible in the shortest amount of time with our New Real Estate Agent Sales Training.
Get the Training You Need, When You Need
New Agent Training
Here’s what you will receive when you sign up for the RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Sales Training program:
- 21 Hours of interactive, self-paced, online new real estate agent sales training.
- How to implement the best traditional strategies, today’s latest technological advances, plus social media, mobile, and video marketing to successfully launch you real estate career.
- 258-page RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Sales Training Manual.
- Our RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Productivity Game to fast track your business to success.
This dynamic program starts with the fundamentals you need to build a foundation for a successful business and build a rewarding career for years to come.
Learn at your own pace from the privacy of your home office!
Next, this course will cover marketing strategies to help you get the word out about your business. You will also learn how to select the right niche for you, brand your business where it will generate as many leads as possible, and develop a prospecting plan to keep your sales pipeline full.
Once you generate a lead, you will master the powerful scripts and dialogs that will make you sound like a seasoned professional as well as tips for coping with rejection and overcoming objections.
Click here to enroll today
Each session of this in-depth training builds on previous sessions, and walks you through step-by-step what you need to do to:
- Grow a referral business
- Maximize your open house exposure
- Create a print marketing campaign that works
- Market your listings powerfully with video
- Use staging techniques and quality photos to get more views on your listings
- Develop a social media strategy to really engage your followers
The RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Sales Training program will prepare you for successful showings, and how to write an offer that will get noticed by the sellers.
Additionally, you’ll learn how to work with buyers to:
- Get them to the closing table faster.
- Conduct an effective Buyer’s Interview that builds connection and lets you close after every showing.
- Discover what is REALLY motivating your buyers to purchase.
- Create a “Buyer Service Pledge” that will give you a major edge against the competition.
Are you ready to invest in your future success?
Click here to sign up today!
Being able to negotiate effectively is at the heart of being a successful real estate agent. But most people are uncomfortable with conflict—not to worry, we will help you master:
- How to tailor your negotiation strategies to fit the various generations.
- The fundamentals of successful negotiation.
- How to interpret your clients’ body language so you know what they’re really saying.
- How to adjust your negotiation strategies to best fit the needs of your clients.
Get the Training You Need, When You Need It, 24/7
Click here to enroll today
You’ll also learn how to:
- Win more listings
- Conduct a one-step vs. a two-step listing appointment
- Use strategies for conducting a “Listening Consultation” rather than a “Listing Presentation.”
- Select the appropriate comparable sales for your Comparable Market Analysis.
- Use absorption rates to persuade sellers to realistically price their property.
No matter how great your Pre-Listing Package is and how well you handle the listing appointment, sellers still raise objections. To meet this challenge, we train you how to meet the most common seller listing objections using proven scripts and strategies that really work. You will learn how to overcome:
- Seller pricing objections.
- Requests to lower your commission.
- And answer the most dreaded new agent objection: How long have you been in the business?
The RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Sales Training program will coach you on how to write, present, and negotiate offers, counteroffers, and multiple offers.
Finally, you will learn advanced lead generation techniques, and how to manage your leads from first touch, putting a property under contract, closing, and then how to generate referrals from your clients for years to come.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to invest in YOU!
Only $395! Click here to enroll today
If you’re not completely satisfied with RealEstateCoach.com’s New Agent Training, we will cheerfully refund your money!
About your trainer, Bernice Ross, CEO, RealEstateCoach.com: Nationally syndicated columnist, author, trainer, and speaker, Bernice Ross couples her expertise as a Master Certified Coach with over 30 years of real estate sales experience. During her tenure as the Executive Director of Training for the 4,000-agent Prudential Jon Douglas Company, the company had the highest production per agent in the country with 50-70 percent market share in the highly competitive Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, and Santa Monica markets.
With over 1,000 published articles to her credit, Inman News called Bernice “America’s top real estate coach.” She is also the author of five books including Waging War on Real Estate’s Discounters and Real Estate Dough: Your Recipe for Real Estate Success—a number one best selling book at NAR.
Corporate clients who have used Bernice’s services in creating their new agent training programs include:
- Prudential Jon Douglas Company (EXCEL)
- Coldwell Banker Residential (Success Track)
- Keller Williams (Camp 4-4-3)
- United Real Estate (Jump Start)
Associations Who Have Adopted Bernice’s New Agent Training Include:
- The Alabama Association of REALTORS® (Alabama Association of REALTORS® New Agent Training)
- The California Association of REALTORS® (Start Here)
- The Scottsdale Association of REALTORS® (Power Up Your Career)
- The Texas Association of REALTORS® (TRUSuccess)