Real Estate Dough Negotiation Game
Are you ready to make your business profits soar? If so, play Real Estate Dough®! This lively card game gives you the face-to-face experience doing the number one money making skill you need—negotiating.
Whether you are a real estate or other sales professional, your negotiation skills will make or break your sales career.
Real Estate Dough® hones your negotiation skills while helping you to master the art of win-win negotiations. It also strengthens your ability to:
- Communicate effectively
- Implement tactics and strategies that result in real improvements in your business
- Maximize your return in any negotiation situation
- Generate more commissions from referrals and exchanges in your actual business.
- Have hours of fun with your family and friends
Real Estate Dough® the Negotiation Game is for 3 – 6 players ages 10 and up. It’s the perfect way to learn negotiation skills in a fun and safe environment.
If you want to unlock the secrets of having a more profitable real estate sales career, start playing today to earn more Real Estate Dough® tomorrow!
Hours of Fun Learning for Only $9.95
Ready, Set, Go–
Negotiate Your Way to More Real Estate Dough®
Managers and Brokers—Use Real Estate Dough® to strengthen your office by uncovering:
- Each agent’s unique negotiation style.
- Whether an agent is collaborative and works well with others.
- How well a potential recruit may fit your office culture.
- How easy or difficult learning is for each agent.
- Whether the agent follows the rules or is a rule breaker.
Real Estate Dough® can also stimulate cooperation in areas where there is conflict. For example, if the sales staff and the administrative staff are at odds with each other, pair members of sales and administrative on the same team. Working together, even if it is in just a game, is one of the best ways to strengthen the entire office/company team.
Designed for: Broker/owners, managers, plus new and experienced real estate agents
Results: More closed transactions through win-win negotiation strategies, fewer conflicts, increased out-going referrals, improved business planning skills, plus increased awareness of the value of various types of transactions
To quickly learn how to play, download the Powerpoint.