Unlock the Secrets of
New Real Estate Agent Success
The Four Burning Questions New Agents Want Answered…
- Is real estate the right career for me?
- What do I need to do to become a successful real estate agent?
- How would I go about choosing the right real estate broker and office?
- How much will I make?
Follow these three simple steps to find the answers
Step #1: Take the Quiz: Is Real Estate the Right Career for Me? Download/View Quiz (pdf)
Step #2: Download Our Three Free Reports:
- Report #1: What Will It Take for Me to Succeed in Real Estate? Download/View (pdf)
- Report #2: How to Choose the Right Real Estate Broker and Office Download/View (pdf)
- Report #3: Hard Truths about How Much It Costs to Be a Real Estate Agent Download/View (pdf)
Step #3: Sign up for RealEstateCoach.com New Real Estate Agent Training Online.
Here’s what you will receive when you sign up for the RealEstateCoach.com new real estate agent sales training program:
- 12 Hours of interactive, self-paced, online new real estate agent sales training. Learn the best traditional strategies, today’s latest technological advances, plus social media, mobile, and video marketing to successfully launch you real estate career.
- 187-page RealEstateCoach.com New Agent Sales Training Manual.
- Our RealEstateCoach.com New Agent Productivity Game to fast track your business to success.
Here’s what you will learn:
Off to a Great Start:
Session 1: Master the Fundamentals of Having a Successful Real Estate Career
Traditional Lead Generation: The Best of the Tried and True:
Session 2: Marketing and Prospecting: The Foundation of Real Estate Success
Session 3: Using Your Sphere of Influence to Create a Referral Database Plus Circle Prospecting, Door Knocking, and Cold Calling
Session 4: Open House
Proven Online Lead Generation Strategies:
Session 5: Web Marketing for New Agents Including Video Basics
Session 6: Social Media Lead Generation Strategies
Unlock the Secrets to Buyer Success:
Session 7: The Buyer Interview and Showing Strategies
Session 8: Overcoming Buyer Objections and Negotiating Offers
Listing Mastery Made Easy:
Session 9: The Pre-Listing Package and The Eight Key Listing Appointment Questions
Session 10: Defending Your Commission and Overcoming Objections
Session 11: Advanced Lead Generation Strategies: Expired and For-Sale-by-Owner Listings
Session 12: Managing and Closing the Transaction
Would you like learn five valuable strategies for your business and preview our training at the same time? If so, click on the Preview button below:
- How to Master the Inventory [Preview]
- What Is the Best Way to Generate Real Estate Leads? [Preview]
- Make a Good First Impression on Open House [Preview]
- How to Handle Rejection [Preview]
- Quickly Connect with Sellers on Your Next Listing Appointment [Preview]
About your trainer, Bernice Ross, CEO, RealEstateCoach.com: Nationally syndicated columnist, author, trainer, and speaker, Bernice Ross couples her expertise as a Master Certified Coach with over 30 years of real estate sales experience. During her tenure as the Executive Director of Training for the 4,000-agent Prudential Jon Douglas Company, the company had the highest production per agent in the country with 50-70 percent market share in the highly competitive Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, and Santa Monica markets.
With over 1,000 published articles to her credit, Inman News called Bernice “America’s top real estate coach.” She is also the author of five books including Waging War on Real Estate’s Discounters and Real Estate Dough: Your Recipe for Real Estate Success—a number one best selling book at NAR.
Corporate clients who have used Bernice’s services in creating their new agent training programs include:
- Prudential Jon Douglas Company (EXCEL)
- Coldwell Banker Residential (Success Track)
- Keller Williams (Camp 4-4-3)
- United Real Estate (Jump Start)
Associations Who Have Adopted Bernice’s New Agent Training Include:
- The Alabama Association of REALTORS® (Alabama Association of REALTORS® New Agent Training)
- The California Association of REALTORS® (Start Here)
- The Scottsdale Association of REALTORS® (Power Up Your Career)
- The Texas Association of REALTORS® (TRUSuccess)